GARDEN VASTU SHASTRA
Nature is the best healer for all your mental and physical tiredness. If you ever feel depressed and low, sitting under the wings of nature calms you and gives you mental peace of mind. Although going to lush green travel places is not possible every time. So we all like to have a little garden in our homes. Garden Vastu is an essential part to focus while following Vastu for home. Like other parts of the house, garden Vastu is really important. A correct Vastu allows free flow of the cosmic energy. This happens due to usage of the right direction. Our Vaastu provides the best Vastu tips for garden that increases positive energy in the house. Guruji has introduced Our Vaastu Principles to connect, balance and channelize the cosmic energy with the help of direction, structure and chakras.PT.DEEPAK PANDEY Our Vaastu Principles based on the date of birth of an individual. It is not a set of same standard principles for all. It differs from person to person.
There are many Vastu tips for garden, one can follow to enhance positive aura in the house. They are:
• Garden in the east or north direction is considered good.
• Basil plants can be auspicious in the North, east or west direction.
• Fountains can be placed in the North, North-East or North-West direction.
• Avoid having huge trees in the North.
• Try to have small shrubs and plants in the North direction.
• Water fountain in the North-East, North, East, West and North-West. It increases wealth and money.
• North-East is the first best direction for fountain and North-West is the second best. Water flow of the fountain should be towards the house.
• Always have open space in the North direction.
• Huge trees should be suggested in the south or west direction.
• Heavy rocks, rock garden, sculptures, scriptures etc. are considered good in the south, west or South-West direction as per Garden Vastu.
• If you want to plant any fruit bearing trees then it should be in the East direction.
• Best direction for a swimming pool is the North-East.
• A strict no for swimming pool in South, South-East and South-West.
• As per Garden Vastu, having an open sitting area in the East is good.
• Always keep the centre part of a garden open, airy and clean.
• Flower pots can be placed in North, East and North-East.
• Garden should be clutter-free and tidy.
• As per Vastu for garden, one can have swings in the North or east direction.
• North-West is the best direction for pet’s place, kid’s playing area and bird’s nest.
• You can use South-West direction for the common plants like rose, marigolds, Jasmine etc.
• All plants should be healthy and well-maintained.
• Don’t use thorny plants like cactus, Ber, Bamboo, Bonsai etc. in the garden. They affect harmony, growth and good relationships.
• Take good care of the basil plant in the garden. It should always be green and healthy.
• As per Vastu Shastra, keeping water pot for birds is considered good.
• If you have a pathway in the garden then plant Jasmine plants on both sides. It is really auspicious.
• Creepers should be in the garden only and not inside the house.
• Negative pictures, sculptures, statues etc. like war, crying and loneliness is strictly avoided.
• The very important thing is your garden should be peaceful and serene as it is the area where you go to sit and relax.
With these Vastu tips for garden, you can attract wealth, good health, peace of mind and satisfaction. So Vastu is equally important for your garden area.